Arm fat is quite unaesthetic. There is nothing more depressing than buying a stunning short-sleeve shirt or an expensive bathing suite and seeing that arm fat swinging as you move your arm.
How to get rid of arm fat?
Arm fat is … fat, therefore to reduce it you need to check your diet. If its full of carbs, fast food, fat, sugar and all things fattening, you have to change your eating habits. Try to track your calories intake and make sure you drink plenty of water to keep the skin’s elasticity.
There are also several easy-to-do exercises at home which will only take 3 minutes (or more, if you wish) of you daily time.
Here are a few quick arm workouts which you can try at home, while watching your favorite TV show, if you wish:
- Using a chair, position yourself in a “squat”, with the chair behind you, and then place your arms on the chair. Gently, do as many push-ups as you can, but 3 minutes minimum
- Push-ups are great for toning the arms and reducing that wobbling fat
- Use two small water or juice bottles, one on each arm. Keeping the arms straight, stay as much as you can with your arms above your head, then in front of you and then on your sides
- Do the above exercises without the bottles if a long time has passed since working out, for a few days, just to get a little strength on those arms, and the add the weight to the exercises
- Rotate your arms, sideways while keeping them straight, one at a time, and then both at the same time
- Dance as much as possible, and use those arms
- Do cardio exercises – helps to reduce fat anywhere on your body
- Bend forward, bring your arms in front of you, lift them sideways and repeat
- Bend forward, bring your arms in front of you, one at a time, and then lift them up. Repeat at least 10 times.
- Squat and jump, with your arms lifted. Repeat at least 10 times.